Stuff to read
In the off chance you’re lucky enough to not be updating resumes, applying to jobs, and preparing for interviews this weekend, here’s some stuff to read:
- David Bruggeman reminding us that science isn’t just for scientists!
- The economic impact of the Human Genome Project…
- …and the inevitable skepticism about the numbers!
- The crisis in higher education yet again!
- A nice take-down of Sam Harris (h/t Freddie)
- An excerpt from Tim Hartford’s new book on innovation, just discussed here!
Categories: Blog Dump